Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Honeybaked Cafe & Restaurant

It's been awhile since the last time I made a blog.  Blame it on my sched as a hobbyist.  I always keep myself busy with photography chuvaness not to mention the addiction with facebook (as most of us does, hehe).

Well, to keep things goin', I'll try this time food blogging(?) or shall I say picture-taking only as am not a chef, neither pretends to know about cooking.  I'll try to relay instead to you dear readers thru very simple "photographical" presentations & I'll leave it to everyone else's imagination how it would taste like. Haha. Honestly, tastes are great and much much worthy of it's price.

Anyway, here it is:




Prices are surpisingly affordable.  So next time when you visit Cagayan de Oro, please drop by at Honeybaked Cafe & Restaurant.  It is located at the ground floor of Will's Place Hotel along Velez St., Cagayan de Oro City.

No comments:

Post a Comment